Dashmool Kwath Ghanvati -Dashmul quath-Dashmoola Ghanvati
The benefits of Dashmool are as follows.
- Anxiety – Using Dashmool Kwath regularly, relaxes stressed nerves and veins in the body. Hence it is useful in strengthening the nervous system.
- Rheumatism – Dashmool has anti-rheumatic properties and hence useful in reducing inflammation in joints and lower back.
- Respiratory problems – It has antipyretic properties and hence regular use can provide relief from respiratory issues like cough, sneezing, etc.
- Insomnia – It has sedative properties and hence can be useful in getting deep and relaxed sleep. But it needs to be prescribed by an Ayurvedic practitioner.
- Gynaecological disorders – It contains Tribulus Terrestris which can help in providing relief from gynaecological problems.
- Indigestion – Dashmool strengthens the inner lining of the stomach and eases digestion.
- Detoxifier – It is known to flush out toxins from the body and hence good to detoxify the body.
As directed by the physician.
Max 2 Ghanvati per day
Bel, Arni, Arlu, Gambhari & Padhal.
An ayurvedic preparation. No side-effects reported till date.
- To be taken under medical supervision.
- Keep in airtight condition.
- Keep out of the reach of children
Product Form: Tablet
Container Type: Bottle, Jar
Unit of Measure: Tablets or Gms
Product Weight: mg
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
Shelf Life: 3 Years
Unit in Pack: 1
Tablet Count per Gm
25 Gm-80 Tablets
50 Gm-160 Tablets
100 Gm-300 Tablets
250 Gm-800 Tablets